登机入境
01 Let s declaration form.
请让我看下你的海关申报单。
语法TIPS
Let me see...为固定表达,意为“让我看看……”,相当于Let s declaration form意为“海关申报单”。
学学这样说
1. Your customs declaration form, please. 请出示一下你的海关申报单。
2. Please have your customs declaration form ready. 请准备好你的海关申报表。
3. Do you have anything to declare? 您有什么东西要申报吗?
4. Should we have our passports out? 我们要把护照拿出来吗?
应用对话
Officer: Let s declaration form.
Steven: OK. Here it is.
海关:请让我看下你的海关申报单。
史蒂文:好的。给你。
02 May I see your passport and disembarkation card, please?
我可以看一下你的护照和入境申报表吗?
常用单词
disembarkation ['d?s 'embɑ:'ke??n] n. 登陆,上岸
随机测验
A: May I see your passport and disembarkation card, please?
B: Sure. _____ you are.
A. There B. Here C. That D. This
翻译
A:我可以看一下你的护照和入境申报表吗?
B:当然。给你。
答案:B
提示:Here you are.为固定表达,也可以视为副词置于句首引起的倒装结构,意为“给你”,相当于Here it is.
03 Would you he purpose of your visit to the US?
请告诉我你到美国来的目的好吗?
解析 ▲ Would you mind (sb/one's) doing...为固定表达,意为“你介意……吗”,用于表示委婉的建议、请求、询问、邀请、劝告等,相当于Would you please do...;the purpose of意为“……的目的”。
学学这样说
1. Please bring your luggage here for inspection. 请把行李拿到这儿来检查。
2. I need to check your bag first. 我需要先检查一下你的包。
3. Your relevant certificates, such as health certificate or ID card.
出示你的相关证明,如健康证或身份证。
4. What's the purpose of your visit to America? 你到美国来有什么目的?
5. What do you have in the bag, sir? 先生,请问您的包里有些什么?
6. Would you mind opening the bag for me? 请您把包打开让我看看行吗?
7. How long are you going to stay here? 您将在此逗留多长时间?
8. This one is a gift and the other one is for my own use.
这个是送人的礼物,另一个是我自己用的。
补充短语
health certificate 健康证明
for one's own use 某人自己用
04 Don't you have any gifts or valuable articles?
您没有带什么礼物或贵重物品吗?
常用单词
gift [ɡ?ft] n. 礼物
valuable ['v?lju?bl] adj. 贵重的,有价值的
语法TIPS
Don't you...?为固定结构,视为否定形式的一般疑问句,通常用于表示较为强烈的语气,意为“你没有……吗?”连词or表示“或者,还是”,用来表达一种选择关系。
应用对话
Customs Officer: Don't you have any gifts or valuable articles?
Steven: Yes. I have one carton of cigarettes and a bottle of whiskey.
海关:您没有带什么礼物或贵重物品吗?
史蒂文:不是,我带了一条香烟和一瓶威士忌。
05 This one is worth about four hundred US dollars and the other about five hundred US dollars.
这个大约值400美元,另一个大约值500美元。
语法TIPS
be worth...为固定词组,意为“价值……”;而be worth doing意为“值得做”,相当于be worthy of being done,be worthy to be done,be worthy of...。
学学这样说
1. Would you please open the suitcase? What are these? 请把箱子打开,这些是什么?
2. What's their value? 它们价值多少钱?
3. Could you tell s of these pills? 你能告诉我这些药丸的成分吗?
4. I'm here on business. 我是来出差的。
5. Can I go through customs now? 现在我可以过海关了吗?
6. The customs officer didn't bother hik my luggage.
那个海关官员没有检查我的行李。
7. I had s last time. 上次我通过海关时遇到了很多麻烦。
8. Dora passed through the metal detector; now it's Nancy's turn.
朵拉通过了安检,现在轮到南希了。
补充短语
it's one's turn (to do) 轮到某人(做某事)
06 Would you please tell me the way to the boarding gate to Australia?
请问去澳大利亚在哪里登机?
解析 ▲ Would you please...为固定表达,意为“请你……好吗”,后接动词原形;the way to...意为“去……的路”。
学学这样说
1. What is the gate number? 登机门是几号?
2. Where is the boarding gate for this flight? 这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?
3. Please tell k-in procedure. 请告诉我登机的手续。
4. When do I check in? 什么时候办理登机?
5. How do I check in? 我怎么登机呢?
6. Which gate do I board at? 我在哪个门登机?
7. You will have to show the boarding pass on your way to board the plane.
登机时,您得出示登机牌。