2. Do you get airsick? 你晕机吗?
3. She gets sick when she takes a bus. 她乘公共汽车时会晕车。
4. The physician made a prescription against seasickness for him.
医生给他开了个治疗晕船的药方。
5. Could you give e for airsickness? 能给我点晕机药吗?
6. May I have another airsickness bag? 请再给我一个晕机呕吐袋好吗?
补充短语
get seasick 晕船
make a prescription 开药方
05 We should take along some pills just in case you get airsick.
我们应该带些药片预防你晕机。
常用单词
just [d??st] adv. 只是,仅仅
case [ke?s] n. 情况
语法TIPS
take along...为固定词组,意为“随身携带……”;(just) in case...意为“免得/以免……”,相当于lest...。
应用对话
Julia: What else should we take?
Steven: We should take along some pills just in case you get airsick.
茱莉娅:我们还要带些什么?
史蒂文:我们应该带些药片预防你晕机。
06 Can I take the window seat in case of carsickness?
为了防止晕车,我可以坐在靠窗户的座位上吗?
语法TIPS
window seat意为“靠窗的座位”;in case of...为固定词组,意为“假如……,如果……发生”,相当于if...happens/ours;carsickness为carsick的名词形式,意为“晕车”。
学学这样说
1. We have a special kness. 我们有特别的办法对付晕车。
2. If you sit at the back of the bus, you may feel sick.
如果坐在汽车后部,您可能会晕车。
3. Do you need to go to hospital? 你需要去医院吗?
4. Would you drive more slowly, please? 你能开慢点吗?
5. You'd better bring soess. 你最好带一些晕机药。
补充短语
feel sick 不舒服,不适
at the back of... 在……后面
07 Some of the group's luggage is lost in transit.
旅行团的一些行李在运输过程中丢失了。
解析 ▲ transit作不可数名词,表示“搬运,运载,运输”,in transit为固定词组,意为“在运输中”。
学学这样说
1. Please take care of your valuables. 请照看好您的贵重物品。
2. Please look after your own bags carefully. 请仔细照看好你自己的行李。
3. That man will see to your luggage. 那个人将照看你的行李。
4. Is there any chance I can find my luggage? 还有可能找到我丢失的行李吗?
5. Could you help me to find my lost luggage, sir?
先生,请您帮忙找回我丢失的行李好吗?
6. I could describe the features of my lost luggage. 我能描述出丢失行李的特征。
补充短语
see to... 照看……,处理……
the feature of... ……的特征